The Atlanta BeltLine averages approximately two million users annually and we want to ensure that everyone helps foster a courteous, safe, and clean experience.
Be Smart, Stay Safe.
With vaccinations up and case counts down, we continue to emerge from COVID-19 shutdowns. More and more are people enjoying BeltLine trails and amenities, but we must “Be Smart, Stay Safe” and remember the virus is still circulating. Please maintain safe social distancing and note that, though the City of Atlanta has suspended indoor mandates, masks are still required in all City facilities and are advised in other indoor gathering spaces.
The City of Atlanta will remain vigilant in taking proactive measures to ensure ongoing safety and will continue adhering to COVID-19 protocols.
Some friendly reminders:
- Avoid peak trail hours
- Stay at a safe distance (6-10 feet)
- Keep moving
- Drink water regularly
- Wash and sanitize hands often
- Please be respectful and practice kindness
- Slow down
- Pick up your litter
- Clean up after your pet
- Keep children close
- Keep your ears open
- Keep eyes on the trail when using phones
- Share the trail
- Slower traffic stay right
- Walk only in twos, side-by side
- Step off the trail to talk or stop
- Leash your pets and keep them close
- Pass on the left
- Call “left” or ring your bell when passing
- Step off the trail to stop
- Park scooters and other e-devices off of the trails